The Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Pechatniki
With the baptism of Rus in the IX. Her new story began. Prince Vladimir- "Red Sun" - the first of the great Russian princes to think about abolishing the death penalty, enlightenment and humanization of the population in the Spirit of Christ, after many years of paganism and political lawlessness. The first centers of enlightenment appear: Temples and monasteries. Here the spiritual core of the people is forged. Together with Orthodoxy, Rus receives a language culture, an alphabet.
Now you will get acquainted with the description of the article in English, prepared by the editorial SKACHAT-BESPLATNO.INFO. If the information was useful, please share the link below, using the share button!
Since books rewritten by hand are very expensive, the main way of teaching the basics of Orthodoxy: reading the bible and Christian books in the temples. When Moscow becomes the capital of Russia, it is decorated with temples built from stone and bricks. By the beginning of the IX. In the Moscow sky floated the ringing of "Forty soroks" of churches. Each small quarter of Moscow with a population of 200-1000 inhabitants had its own parish and its temple (wooden or brick depending on prosperity).
The Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Pechatniki is located in the city of Moscow on the corner of Sretenka and Rozhdestvensky Boulevard (the area called "Pechatniki", received its name from the printers who lived here, ie the master of the Sovereign of the Printing Court: typesetters, , bureaucrats (paint pads on letters), banners, as well as bailiffs and watchmen.) About the time and circumstances of the initial construction of the temple in the Printed Village did not survive certain documentary news. in ag ood sort the list of "forties" Churches 1631-32 years. In the records stored in the church archives, so that the first church in the printer, it is not known when and by whom built, was wooden, in honor of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin.
Around 1695 a new one-domed stone church was built in honor of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin without limits, with a refectory and a tent-shaped bell tower; in 1722 she was not there.
In the XVIII century. At Uspenka church there were two chapels, one - in honor of John the Baptist in a special annex to the right side of the meal, and the other - in the name of St. Nicholas inside the meal on the left side.
Additionally, you can read and download for free the topic: Moscow Kremlin
Free download without registration finished essay on the topic:
"The Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Pechatniki"
ABSTRACT ON THIS TOPIC DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE SKACHAT-BESPLATNO.INFO IN TAS-IX! MORE ABSTRACTS, COURSE AND DIPLOMATIC WORKS FOR SKACHAT-BESPLATNO.INFO